Bonus when you buy canine mastery Unlimited!
$700.00 after your 7 day free trial.
The Adventure Recall Course is completely unique to Dog Training 360. This is an advanced course that teaches you how to build a solid reliable recall with your dog for off-leash settings, such as hiking trails, beaches, or other adventurous off-leash dog areas
4 Training games to make training fun
Digital behavioral problem solvers guide to tackle common challenges
Digital training journal to record your dogs progress and celebrate achievements
1 Free one on one coaching session
All valued at over $1200.00
The Adventure Recall Course is completely unique to Dog Training 360. This is an advanced course that teaches you how to build a solid reliable recall. Learn how to be with your dog for off-leash settings, such as hiking trails, beaches, or other off-leash dog areas. This Adventure Recall course is for the dog owner who wants a reliable recall with their dog in high distraction, high-drive environments. This course moves beyond the basics to teach your dog that, no matter the environment, YOU are the most important thing in their life. By going through this course, you will have a dog who does have a solid recall, but more importantly, chooses to stick with you most of the time.
The course teaches:
- Building a life-long connection with your dog through hand feeding.
- How to establish a conditioned behavior of sticking with YOU, no matter the situation, by staying connected to you on a leash at all times while at home.
- How to transfer the behavior or sticking with you to outside environments, like the park, through “wandering” on a long-line.
- How to teach your dog their recall word through targeting games.
- How to teach your dog their recall word through chase games outside.
- How to teach the formal recall position to your dog so that they understand where exactly they need to be when you call them to you.
- How to condition the recall response through structured training of recall from sit-stay and load-up positions.
- How to proof your dog’s recall in off-leash areas.
- How to put it all together and confidently bring your dog on off-leash adventures.